Baked Mustard Lime Chicken
- 1 cut up whole chicken
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Few splashes of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined
- Rinse cut up chicken and pat dry the place in a pan.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°
- Serve with extra sauce spooned over top