Who is Chef Gason?
Chef Gason Nelson is known across the country as one of the very best personal chefs in the business. A two-time James Beard Scholar, Chef Gason's extraordinary culinary skills have taken him around the world to cook for those with the most discriminating tastes including Jairus Byrd, Paul Walker, Reggie Bush and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and New Orleans Saints' tight end, Ben Watson. In addition to his experience as a personal chef, Chef Gason also competed on the Food Network show, "Chopped", making it all the way to the final round. His company, Full of Flavor, is capable of arranging every aspect of your dining experience, whether its for two or two hundred. Chef Gason's attention to the smallest details, passion for food, and vast experience combine to provide you with a gastronomical fete that will delight all of your senses. For great recipes and cooking tips, please check out Chef Gason Nelson social media pages.
- Chef Gason Dad’s Kitchen in New Orleans
- Served in the Army as a Cook
- Delgado Community College – Culinary Arts Certificate where I received a full James Beard Scholarship
- Sun Ray Grill (New Orleans, LA) Sous Chef
- Private Chef for Mr.& Mrs. Newman's (Old Metairie, LA) Personal Chef
- Full of Flavor, LLC (New Orleans, LA) Owner/Personal Chef
- Offline Magazine (New Orleans) Food Columnist
- Appeared on the Food Network TV show Chopped and made it to the final round
- Personal Chef for Sully Mansion Bed & Breakfast in New Orleans (2012 –Present)
- Performed cooking demos for the New Orleans Cooking Experience (April 2013-Present)
- Featured in New Orleans Magazine
- Live cooking demo at Caribbean Jerk Fest in New York